Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3 Kinds Ribs

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What do y'all think of this. Tomorrow, I'm planning on doing a rack each of beef, baby back, and pork spares at the same time. I was thinking around 300 degrees for around 4.5 hours or so. I've wanted to try this for a while and finally have a day that I can make a mess. Should I try it, will things get burnt? I hope one of you has successfully done the different ribs at the same time cook before. I need all the good luck I can get.[p]Andy

Comments

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    MyBge_small.jpg
    <p />Andy, just a word of caution. The baby backs will probably be done first followed by the spares followeed by the beef ribs. [p]Check out the link and scroll don the left menu - it may (or then again may not) be helpful!

[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]
  • tach18k
    tach18k Posts: 1,607
    Options
    Gfw,
    I did the same thing, all came out perfect and at the same time. It was a 3.5/indirect, 1.5/ direct wraped in foil/ 2 hours in a cooler for transport.