Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest - When & Where?

Options
GrillMeister
GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I thought I saw a thread with the details, but I cannot find it. Anyone have the details? Thanks!

Cheers,

GrillMeister
Austin, Texas

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    GrillMeister, will be third Saturday in October (October 18) with festivities starting on Friday night (very informal 'cocktail' party) and ending on Sunday (Sunday brunch) with the main event being an allday cook on Saturday with lots of EGGs. Details for registration should be posted shortly.

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Wise One,[p]Thanks for the details. I have to visit Atlanta and I may be able to schedule my trip around the big event.[p]Thanks!

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    GrillMeister,
    This is what BGE puts out ever year.
    Larry
    The fifth annual EGGtoberfest is planned for October 17 and 18, 2003 in Atlanta. We have chosen the 57th Fighter Group and air field for this prestigious event. There is ample room to entertain 250 registrants. If you fly your own plane you can land there as well. The facilities promise to help make the Eggtoberfest 03 the best festival yet. The restaurant and outdoors bring you back to the 1940's - 50's with authentic tanks, jeeps, trucks and planes. The restaurant is built like an old French style Inn surrounded with bunkers and sandbags. There will be a hospitality suite for those attending on Friday night, Oct. 17th at the 57th Fighter Group in the "Bunker Room". Hor D'Oeuvres, wine and beer will be provided for your enjoyment. A cash bar is available as well.