Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Picture with my profile

Options
Eggmoramus
Eggmoramus Posts: 84
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have noticed that some of you have a picture posted with your profile. I can't seem to see how that is done. Can someone help me? thanks very much.

Comments

• Jetmac
    Jetmac Posts: 5
    Options
    Is this what you are looking for?

How do I upload and setup my avatar?
    To upload an avatar, you must click "my profile" at the top of any post. This will take you to the forum specific profile which is currently the only place where you can upload your avatar image.

For your convenience, you can upload your avatar by clicking here.
  • maXim
    maXim Posts: 468
    Options
    I think you need to click on your handle in the forum thread view. You should then see your profile and under the picture you'll have a link to update your picture.
  • Eggmoramus
    Eggmoramus Posts: 84
    Options
    I now have my picture on Photobucket but I do not see a place on my profile page to put the URL. Where do I look to do this? thanks for your help.
  • Camano
    Camano Posts: 134
    Options
    click on your handle in the left pane. This should take you to where you can upload your image