Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thank you

Options
Egmont Key
Egmont Key Posts: 69
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I want to thank the members and admin that took the time to make me feel welcome to this forum. I can see there are some great people here. I'm not letting one incident ruin it for me. I've got to much cooking to do and need your help.
Thanks
Ron

Comments

• popagar0
    popagar0 Posts: 136
    Options
    welcome (now go get that egg) B)
  • tbonemac
    tbonemac Posts: 69
    Options
    Welcome again,
    The only bad thing I can say is that you are a gator fan. :angry: I am a Vol fan myself. Will be in Florida in 2 weeks for a week long vacation at grand ole Disney. Last time I was there I wore my "T" hat and picked up a lot of grief while I was there. Going to miss my egg for that week. :(

See ya and Good Luck.

Tim
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    Welcome aboard. :)
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Welcome Eggmont! (Know the location very well!) ;) And just so you know, I say....GO GATORS, too!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: ;) (just gotta watch out for Eggin Dawg....woff woff) :woohoo: :whistle:
    (sorry Eddie...couldn't resist... ;) )
    Michelle
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    hey man don't worry about it too much when i first started posting i had a hard time myself but i stuck areound and can make some pretty good food for my family.. you will too ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i will be at disney on june 12th through the 14th my family is staying longer! but i got to fly back and go to work so if you see anybodyu with a big green egg shirt on it will proabably be me ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb