Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dinner

Options
MAC
MAC Posts: 442
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Dinner.jpg
<p />Here is what it looks like with onions, mushrooms, green pepper and asparagus marinated in italian salid dressing and lemon juice, grilled on the EGG. The pork was melt in your mouth. I cooked and the wife did taxes. Who got the best of the deal?[p]MAC

Comments

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    MAC,[p]As Homer Simpson would say, "Sweet merciful crap!!!" That look DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eggcelent job![p]Cornfed
  • Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Options
    MAC,
    You sure are takin' a likin' to dis here thang called The Egg! Have you got green shorts on! :^)[p]Dr. Chicken

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    MAC,
    Holy Pig!! You, sir, are an artist.
    Almost blew up my 21 inch monitor with that picture though!!
    Talk about some mega pixels baby! I am ready for breakfast now. Nice work.[p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • MAC,[p]Tenderloin looks great, but so do the veggies. How did you do the veggies (marinade, time, temp., etc.?)[p]Buffalo Chip

• King-O-Coals
    Options
    MAC, mity-fine! But no matter how much fun you had, and no matter how good the food was,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Uncle Sam got the best deal. He used your taxes to pay the farmer to grow the pig, and to pay the farmer to grow the grain to feed the pig, and to pay the inspectors to grade the pig, and not to mention the,,,,,,,,, I'd better stop! This will lead to one of them extreeeemly long threads. Guys,, pretend I didn't mention taxes. Calm down.. Go back to whatever you were doing before.[p]Great looking meal.