Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE accessory advice

James
James Posts: 232
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am waiting patiently for my large BGE which is on backorder. I have been religiously checking the forum for advice and information. (this forum has been very helpful). What are the key accessories that i am going to need be a successful egger???

Comments

• Chef Wil
    Chef Wil Posts: 702
    James,
    I am not trying to be a smarthead, but if you scroll down the forum it was posted a few days ago about accessories.
    The forum once you use it is easier to read if we don't get duplicate posts, and believe me I have done my share of asking the same questions someone had posted just hours earlier......LOL
    Welcome to the BGE family ( arms wide open )

• James,
    Get a polder meat thermometer, a cover (optional but nice look and it helps), a pizza stone (if you like pizza) you will use this a lot, a diffuser, to block flames and diffuse heat. Q wok for veggies, shrimp and fish is nice also....Good luck and let me know if you have any further questions.[p]the Fat Man