Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texas Eggfest 09

Options
kolbdriver
kolbdriver Posts: 403
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Finely got home and had time to do something with the pic's wife took. Sure had a great time. I hope this slideshow works. If not someone please help.

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg70/kolbdriver/Texas eggfest 09/?albumview=slideshow[url][/url]

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    asking for a password
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • kolbdriver
    kolbdriver Posts: 403
    Options
    Yep, I didn't do somethin right. Try it again, and click on slideshow
  • loco_engr
    Options
    same results, sorry but I don't know how to help you :(
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Firetruck
    Firetruck Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Me no can figure out password :(
  • loco_engr
    Options
    I noticed this is alot better format for slideshows than when I did mine from OKC. Did you have any options for how to set it up that allows user to select speeds?
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • PWise
    PWise Posts: 1,173
    Options
    Great photos!

It was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely wife... Mine still thanks you for those cigarettes haha...

those chicken legs you cooked were amazing... I just ordered two of those racks for myself hehehe...

Hope to meet again soon!

Cheers!