Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Flickr photo test

PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
edited 1:24AM in EggHead Forum

Comments

• PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    Well, apparently it won't work from Flickr as it does from Photobucket... anyone knows how to do it?
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 7,994
    I'm glad it didn't work.
    I have 2 hours til lunch and your food pictures could put a man over the edge...LOL
    darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    hahahahhahhahaa
    TWO HOURS TILL lunch? it's 5 to 10 am over here and I haven't had any breakfast yet :woohoo: :S

Anyways... I migrated my blog from Blogger to Typepad... and Typepad uses Flickr... I see no point in uploading photos to TWO different servers so I'm still looking to see how to make it work...

In the meantime, please feel free to check this out http://wisendine.typepad.com

Cheers!
    Oh yea, that helped...
    I had a bowl of cerial for breakfast and it's not helping. I'm going to lunch early now.
    darian

hope you get it figured out.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/3467583179

not sure you will be able to anything other than link to their website.. the faq section says there is a share this button in the upper right unless it gives you the photobucket type options you will only be able to as above
    bill
    edit ; and once someones gets in they have access to all your pics you may want to read the faqs and instructions carefully
    bill
    Thanks! But as it looks, Flickr doesn't provide a direct link to the photo, so the forum is not able to extract it... I'm having a programmer friend look into it to see if I can do it by embedding html code...

hope you enjoyed the photos!
    cheers!
    All your posts and photos are great.
    Wish I had a programmer friend.
    darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Thats a great looking BLOG Pato, You need a Translate tab :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ross
    All set Ross... (great suggestion, tnx!)
    go ahead and check it... the widget should be on the top right hand corner... all you have to to is select English... some words aren't translated, but I will try and keep the posts to simple spanish in the future so that the tool doesn't encounter any problems.

cheers!
  • Thats Great Pato, I love the site you will be a success!!!!

Ross
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,773
    You will give us notice when you publish. ;)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• 3450711315_6928e5f017.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/treebjen/3450711315/

Here's how you do it:
    [ol][li]From the photo page, click "All Sizes"[/li][li]Click the "Medium" photo size[/li][li]In the text box below, find the URL to the image (http://farmX.static.../XXX/XXXX.jpg) and copy that full URL. Alternately, right click on the image on the photo page and select "View image", then copy the URL from the location bar[/li][li]Use the forum IMG tags to insert[/li][li]Always include a link back to the Flickr photo page -- that's part of the Flickr Community Guidelines[/li][/ol]
    Sure thing Mickey!

cheers!