Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

La Bomba ALERT

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I ate three forths of the jar today.... :laugh: :whistle:
How do I get more without relying on others . Not that I don't apprecieate you Pat. Or do I have to have people send it to me and I can repay...anything... please...I'm low man...jonzin man... come on...
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Sounds like you need to make a trip to the Great White North :lol: That is some good stuff :woohoo:
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    What is the name of the company that makes it?

Have you tried to google it?

Thanks
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • "Sparky"
    Allessia,good luck :whistle:;)
  • "Sparky"
    Here's what it looks like ;)

010-28.jpg
  • KcLeaf
    KcLeaf Posts: 62
    ok, i am stupid what is it
  • cookn biker
    Why is that jar full?
    Send it to me, PLEASE! :laugh:
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • "Sparky"
    Yea,good luck Molly :lol: I took this pic when I first got it(that's why it's full) :P :woohoo: I'll send you a jar,if you really want it :pinch: :silly: ;)
  • cookn biker
    It's discusting stuff. Stay away from it! Really. Don't bother!
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Please :) ( don't tell klf84 )
    See, you were right, now I'm out on the forum begging in a 'polite' way. Wait till I get desperate.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • "Sparky"
    HAHAHAHA!!!!Just send me an email with your address,and I'll hook you up ;):)
  • KcLeaf
    ok I am lost
    (formally klf84) :laugh:
  • cookn biker
    Oh, you are still there. OK I'll tell you. Don't get hooked on the La Bomba!!! It is a terrific (I mean horrific spread)lots of other uses product.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • KcLeaf
    Alas, i am still here and still in the dark, but it;s no place i haven;t been before.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Sorry Molly didn't mean to get you hooked :( Used it in stuffed portabellas for the daughter and grandkids today. Hope it wont be long before it's available here in the states.
  • cookn biker
    Yea I hope so too. Woried about KcLeaf jumping on the Bomba diction train.
    Thanks for hooking me!!
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Yea I hope so too. Woried about KcLeaf jumping on the Bomba diction train.
    Thanks for hooking me!!
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • KcLeaf
    well i did some research and now i want some, how can we buy it :laugh:
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Blackmarket only!!!There is a pusher or two on here! :ohmy: ;)
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    I think the paperwork has been submitted to make it available in the states. Hopefully it wont be much longer or the wifes going to make me move to Canada