Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

grill lifter

Options
golffer
golffer Posts: 144
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Several months ago I purchased a stainless apparatus for removing the grill. I think it was called a "thirdhand" or "thirdfinger". Anyone have website to order these things? Thanks

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    The link was posted below for you.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    Most of them are for crap (a rip-off). Use a pair of pliers (Mexican Monkey Wrench)or a coat hangar and save a few bucks!
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Gotta disagree with you. Thirdeye's stuff is pretty good.
  • golffer
    Options
    Thanks. But no link included?
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Playingwithfireandsmoke.blogspot.com
    HTH
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • golffer
    Options
    Thanks Molly. Found exactly what I was looking for.
  • tomo
    tomo Posts: 78
    Options
    That is one of the best tools that I have purchased. Use it on every cook....tom
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Anytime!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • newegg
    newegg Posts: 78
    Options
    Bought my husband both the Third Hand and Third finger, he loves them both. He said the Third Hand is one of his favorite tools that I have bought him. Great tools. Worth the money for the use and convience!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: