Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How did you choose your EGGHEAD handle??

Options

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    i don't know ...but if it wasn't i'll make sure she sees this. .. . its very special!!!. ..did you see her post yesterday??. ...she spoke from her heart. ..
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    I did. She's awesome. Looking forward to Altanta! BIG time!! :laugh:
  • Little Chef
    Options
    MAX!! RUN!! Run Very very Fast!!!!!! :blink: :unsure: Don't wear pink loafers, whatever you do!!! :ermm: Wear your best running shoes!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    don't worry, i've been with carey before, but not with stike. . .i can handle them. ..and will do just about anything to come back from boston with a sack full of pearls!! (i'm a pretty cheap date when it comes to good hot dogs - ok, don't even go there LOL) . ...
  • SWOkla-Jerry
    Options
    My name is Jerry and guess what state and part of I am from?
  • egger66
    egger66 Posts: 385
    Options
    I wish I could find some Andygator in Panama City. Thats a good beer.
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Aww Max.... :blink: Cheap is one thing.... :S Sellin your soul is another.... :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • egger66
    egger66 Posts: 385
    Options
    I like cooking on the egg(egger) and I was born in '66.
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Anna....I know Bubbas name is Tim. How he got dubbed with, or came up with the Bubba part, is his story to tell!!! :laugh: It happened before we met! We'll all have to wait until tomorrow when Tim can tell us himself! ;)
  • if you were to drop the "st" and replace it with a "d", then drop the "e" on the end, it would suit you better.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,515
    Options
    what about 'ghost of stike'? I sometimes wonder if it's you or some stike-wannabe or stike-basher :whistle:
    canuckland
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,515
    Options
    Canuck egghead in Ontario Canada near Little Steven.

-Gary
    canuckland
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options
    The world gets a little smaller LC, I grew up spending my summers in Duxbury and later lived in Brant Rock. I guess you liked those South Shore winters about as much as I did. I've been in Ft. Myers since 1983. I also spent 2 years in Oakland Park while attending FAU.

Gator
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options
    I was born with less than perfect legs and don't get around very fast, never could play sports and have been a nature nut all my life. I have lived here in Fort Myers over 25 years and the local gators have sized me up many times. I always have trouble finding a handle that is original and years ago out of frustration and for the fun of it I tried Gator Bait and it has worked for me ever since. The wild hogs have sized me up a few times but Wild Hog Bait or Feral Pig Bait just doesn't sound right. :)

Gator
  • Gandolf
    Gandolf Posts: 906
    Options
    Years ago my nephews started calling me "Great Uncle Gandalf" and I just changed the spelling a bit ('cause I didn't know how to spell it!) and adopted it.
  • bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    Sinced you asked...In the Fall of 96, I was having a "Let Piss off the Neigbors" block party in the back yard. Back then, I had 2 acers of fenched in yard with a few of my buddies boats that I had been asked to work on. When my best friend saw the fire pit, numerous grills, and boats, he said, "What the hell is this? Bubba Tim's BBQ and Fish Camp?" The ledgend lives and is stil strong today. :silly: :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :woohoo: :lol:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • frankie482
    frankie482 Posts: 263
    Options
    I work for an Anheuser Busch Distributor. Remember the lizards? Frankie and Louie. I liked Frankie. I am currently in sales for that company but when I first started I delivered beer and the number of the truck I drove was 482.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    No, still trying. Turns out to be very time consuming.
    I miss the good ol days...
    Happy day!
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Mike in Abita
    Mike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Options
    It might start showing up. The only place I could find it was the brew house. It is on tap and I had to bring in my own growler, or buy a growler there.

I found that bottle in a local grocery called Rouse's. First time I have seen it bottled.
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    Had to think of something when I registered and HungryMan was my first thought. Hate the name.
  • bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    I can help you change it... :whistle: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    I'm sure you can.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Hey Michelle, what I was I laughing so about??? is that where you poured your wine on my foot?? and then acted so cool like "I have no idea what happened??" LOL that was a fun night!
    Yup and you got the name right. I'm from Maine and I had AN Egg. thank goodness my name did not have anything to do with how many eggs LOL
  • milesofsmiles
    milesofsmiles Posts: 1,377
    Options
    Last name Miles. Add an S, you get Smiles. Thue the longest name in the dictonary, cuz their is a mile between the esses,and I smile alot. milesofsmiles out.
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    New member 4ara first called me Zippylip back in the 80's as a derivation of my last name Ippoliti, which has gone through many morphizations including Ipp, little Ipp, Ippo, Hippo, Ippy, Zippy, Zippylip..... :ermm: :huh:

Zippy the Pig came much later:

piggy2.jpg
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    my parents named me bill because i was born on the first of the month.
  • Oledog
    Oledog Posts: 118
    Options
    Hey Michelle;
    I cooked the chicken you served at the Ocala fest; you know the Cilantro pesto... it was a huge hit with our guests.

Thank you for the information on the cook; have a wonderful day!
    Chris / OleDog :P
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Due to a very limited imagination: ones nickname for being named Michal.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    good lord, max, that was some pretty overt stuff you wrote there..

>shudders
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    comedy gold, my friend. comedy gold.

still, goes to show that you read my posts, which is
    proof of somethin, innit?
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante