Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hello Eggheads!...I'm back!

The Spawn
The Spawn Posts: 23
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey everyone,

This isn't gonna be as long as it should be, seeing as how it still hurts like hell to type, but I wanted to get on and just say thank you all so much for the wonderful wishes, thoughts, vibes, calls, cards, flowers, balloons and everything else that was sent to my way! They made one very confused teenager feel a whole lot better. I was able to get on a computer while still in the ICU and read some of Mad Max's posts and your responses, and you have no idea how wonderful that made me feel.

Also an extra big thanks to all of you for helping keep dad somewhat sane these past couple of weeks. He'd come to visit me or call me when he wasnt here and he almost always told me about the forum before anything else.

This support system that we've established was one of the key things in my getting better. I really dont know what I would have done without all of you. Thank you all again so much.

-The Spawn

Comments