Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

request for extra SPAWN prayers and good vibes!!!

Options
mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
sydney has had an ok day today .. .basically hanging out and waiting for tomorrows skin grafts....she is really taking this pretty well. . .i think she is very comfortable with this group in the burn center and her russian stud doctor "alex"!! . . .they apparently explained everything very well to her and of course, like any medical procedure there are certain risks, in this case, there are a couple of spots where they are concerned that they may not be able to do the grafts if the wounds are too 'deep' and they may have to let them heal some more before they can do the grafts (which means coming back to them at a future date) . ..but the doctor was hopeful that he can cover the entire areas. ..

anyway, she is scheduled for the procedure at 8am tomorrow morning. ... my wife and i are headed up there at 8 ourselves so we won't get to see her until around 1:00 tomorrow when she'll hopefully be back awake and in her room (the procedure is only supposed to take around 30 - 60 minutes and they don't plan to knock her completely out). ..

so please say an extra special prayer and send an extra big vibe her way tonight. ...she's gonna need it!!!!

oh and trust me, she knows what you guys have been doing. ..even without a computer, i've been constantly conveying to her what this forum has been doing/saying on her behalf and she has been "touched" by your kind words in ways you can't even imagine!!!

Comments