Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Striped Bass with Old Bay Butter

TomM24
TomM24 Posts: 1,366
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A few months ago I posted Haddock with Old Bay Butter and it was wonderful. Today I did the same cook with frozen striped bass instead of fresh Haddock. It was very good but not as good as the fresh haddock. The striped bass has been in my freezer for three months now, but it was frozen in a Reynold's Handi Vac Bag and was in perfect condition. I cooked the same bass, fresh using EVOO and Tsunami Spin and it was awesome. I'll have to cook the next piece of frozen bass with the Tsunami Spin to see if it was the seasoning or the fresh fish. My guess is it will be both. But still a nice meal 100% egged with pierogi's and asparagus. It cooked to fast for an Eggshot. Working on the photography, note to self wipe plate clean before shooting. RTD set a bar that is hard to reach, I miss him.
IMG_0513.jpg

Comments