Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

a quick SPAWN update

Options
2»

Comments

• BBQfan1
    BBQfan1 Posts: 562
    Options
    Hey Max:
    I don't post or even visit here near as often as I used to, but when I saw your post I had to retrace the threads and see what was going on and then try to find my old passwords etc etc.
    In other words, had to get on the forum and get the word out that your ole Canadian friends are thinking of the entire Rosen family and happy to hear that Sydney appears to be well on the road to recovery! Great to hear.
    All the best,
    Qfan
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Thanks for the update Max and we still have her in our prayers.
    Larry
  • DobieDad
    DobieDad Posts: 502
    Options
    Wonderful news Max. Please tell her we are with her all the way.

You and the rest of your family, too.

Now, get some sleep. I'm sure you've been runnin' on empty since this started.

Our best,

R & G
  • Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Glad to hear she's doing better. Give her our love.

When are you headed home Max?
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    That's good news to these ears, Max. Much appreciate the update!
    Go Spawn!!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    This "Positive Vibes" thing you asked for in the beginning sure works well. Not only did Spawn immediately start to get better but Celtic Wolf is now able to pull off his Feed The Troops event. All because of the power this group can muster when it's needed.

I think we could use that power to change the world if we put our minds to it. If not the entire world, perhaps put a big dent in some of the things that are going wrong.

Thanks Max.

Get well soon Spawn.

Spring "A Little Bit Of Plus Is Better Than A Whole Lot Of Minuses" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • BajaTom
    BajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Options
    That's great news. My wife Brenda said some prayers for you and the spawn yesterday. She is the one in our family that says most of the prayers. Tom
  • Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    Options
    It’s great you can sit back and breathe easier now. As far as the square meals in the hospital go…..some egged food may help the recovery. Still sending the good vibes, you never know when SC may be on to something.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Options
    Glad to hear it, it must have been traumatic for you guys.

All the best,
    Cpt'n
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    So glad to hear of the improvement! She is one special gal. Let her know that Jeannie, the boys and I are thinking about her. And you too Max! At least you get to save time by wearing your pajamas(with pockets) to see her. Blessings on you all!
  • Chef in the Making
    Options
    that is great news
  • Bevo
    Bevo Posts: 179
    Options
    That's great to hear, Max.

My best wishes for continued and complete recovery.

Colin
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Hi Max,
    Glad to hear of the good progress she is making. Thanks for letting us know she is doing better. Will be waiting to read that she is that she is on the way home at some point.

Please give her our best and were here pulling for her.

Regards,
    Bordello
  • AuntieEgger
    AuntieEgger Posts: 258
    Options
    I’m so glad to see these progress reports. Sydney is getting better and better with each day passing.

Still sending prayers for a full recovery….

AuntieEgger