Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Three Cheers for WileECoyote

Options
Eggtucky
Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This guy is something else..he has likely spent hundreds of hours, invested his own money, taken a day off work, and answered countless stupid emails all to help some of us get a load of wicked good lump...picked mine up today...thanks dude!! ..hope I got the handle right..forgot to ask you today! ;)
WickedGood_001.jpg
...oh yeah.. and count me IN for the next order you decide to do! :woohoo:

Comments

• bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    Eggheads are like that.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • Eggtucky
    Options
    you gotz that right bubbaT! :P :silly:
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    You will love the Wicked Good lump. all we use now. the pallet is the way to go. That is a good guy to organize it all :) next time will be easier. you will buy in no questions :) Julie
  • Eggtucky
    Options
    Yeah..cant wait to use it..wanted to wait until this weekend when it's warmer..but doubt I'm gonna make it! :blink: :blink: ..real excited about trying it!
  • R&R Futures Trader
    Options
    I will agree with that. He went way beyond just helping to get us the lump. Now to just get over to Nashville and get mine :)
  • Eggtucky
    Options
    doh!..better call him..I thought he said I was the last one to pickup :blink: ..maybe he already knew you weren't gonna make it today...
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Options
    I remember the threads about the order and I was kicking myself for not living closer and being able to partake in the deal.

I use both wicked and kingsford as of late.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • Midnight Smoker
    Options
    No pics, but I concur!! Great job on organizing and putting up with all of us!!
  • R&R Futures Trader
    Options
    Not to concearned, it's my warehouse you picked it up from. My guys there have already taken care of me. :laugh: Well I hope they have?

ross
  • WileECoyote
    WileECoyote Posts: 516
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words. I was glad to do it just for the enjoyment of helping people - that is why God put us here, right? It was only a small favor in the grand scheme of things and Lord knows I can surely use a few more points on the good side of the ledger.

Big kudos are also due to everyone that participated in the group order or it would not have been possible, to Ross for providing us with the delivery location, to Ross's coworkers for running the forklift and lettting me roam their warehouse for 3 hours, and finally to Lee Ann at WGC for getting the product to us on time despite power outages, snow storms, and closed delivery carriers.

And Ross: your coworkers were eyeing your lump pretty close and they made some remarks about wanting to try it, and how you haven't been cooking any egg food for them lately, and how it might be good to take a few bags and blame it on the group, etc. Better get over there soon or you might need to order some more WGC in no time... ;)

I just sat down to a plate of smoked salmon fresh off the egg, cooked over WGC of course, and it was well worth the effort. :)