Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WANT TO BUY: Small or Medium BGE

Options
Bootleg
Bootleg Posts: 49
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey everybody,

I live in Evans, GA and want to buy a small or medium BGE. If you have one that needs a good home please post it here or shoot me an email at realtorcraigharrison@gmail.com. I have an XL and she needs a "skinny" husband! :woohoo: Also keep in mind I want to keep it within GA, SC or the Charlotte area of NC due to travel time. Thanks!

Bootleg,
Evans, GA

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Craig,

Come on down to the Ocala eggfest and you can buy a small. Look at the banner page for details. There will be a bunch of us Georgia folks heading down for some good food & comarederie and some of us are buying Eggs.
  • Bootleg
    Options
    I would love to go. But cannot make it down that weekend and on top of that I was hoping to get an egg that is 1-2 years old and a little cheaper than a demo. Hope you have a great time!

Bootleg,
    Evans, GA
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Keep an eye out on Craig's list as they ocassionally show up there. Good luck...
  • PhilsGrill
    PhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Options
    I have a small I'll sell you for $3000. Free deilvery. Let me know. ;)
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    You can always call the home office in Atlanta. They often get trade ins for bigger eggs. They sell them as a showroom special (or used to). It is worth the asking.
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    not exactly sure where evans is right off the top of my head but if you get any hits i drive to charlotte every thursday so i could save you 4 hours of driving time.. the 2 hours from anderson to charlotte and back ;)

let me know

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb