Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey..Bente....

Options
Desert Filly
Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Terry...just wondering how your "ugly" steaks turned out?

Kim

Comments

• Steeler Fan
    Options
    Kim, can't help myself........ Steaks were not as
    ugly as TB. :laugh: :evil: Joe
    On the bright side he cooks well, I think he did OK with the steaks.
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    very funny joe!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Steeler Fan
    Options
    TB, you do know that Mr. Cobb was from Augusta Georgia.
  • BENTE
    Options
    kim;

they came out real well.. i cooked them to 145 in some places 150 in others.. sliced across the grain and put them in tacos.. we will do this for taco night again.. see daniel he likes tacos and i can't eat that salty taco hamburger meat. he loves it i loath it. so on saturday when i was picking all that meat up i cut them into individual "steaks" that is big enough for two people so me and leah don't have to subject ourselves to old elpaso tacos again ;)

thanks for your help B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    he was actually born around the commerce area. it is called "the narrows" his father mover the family to royston when ty was little.. he lived in royston until he went to the agusta tourists in 1904 he went to detroit in 1905. he had a house on williams street in agusta.. he moved his family to agusta after his mother went on trial for killing his father. there were rumors around royston that his mother had been unfaithful to his father. so.. he kept his family in agusta. then his second home in atherton california.. when he died he was put in a masoleum in royston with his mother, his father, and one of his sisters are in there.. (i have been there)

the ty cobb museum is in royston.. so he wasn't actually from agusta but i can see how you would think that..

he actually had a humpmobile auto dealership in agusta for a long time.. just another tid bit

i have so much useful information on the "greatest baseball player who ever lived" but never the chance to share any of it so thanks joe

DSC_0001.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Humpmobile? Sounds like a sex toy! :lol::lol: -RP
  • BENTE
    Options
    there used to be a banner across broad street in augusta that read "The Georgia Peach Drives One Shouldn't You"

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb