Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Not sure why there aren't a lot more

Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
people over here!

Half of the forum should be here all the time! ;)

and that statement shouldn't get anyone's panties in a bunch because it's true. There no way most of us (and that includes myself) couldn't cook in a more healthful fashion and still enjoy Egg food.

Not trying to stir up anything mostly just making an observation.

Comments

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Yea, there was a lot of interest a few weeks ago when WPB offered to build this.

I think the New Years Resolution buzz died and we only have about a dozen folks that are still working at it.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,671
    maybe weight loss forum isnt the best name for it, something like healthy life style might bring in more that just want to eat better or atleast want to see different food options. those not on a diet arent going to come here to post foods that may be a better choice healthwise.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    A second recipe, or category, Lite 'n Fit or something like that would help to. I'd love to be able to easily search....

Maybe we need to advertise...perhaps we could get Giselle to do so photoshoots for us. She should have more time once Tom Brady gets back on the field...
  • BKC
    BKC Posts: 26
    That is how I view this side also. I am not so much for losing weight, It will be a by product of eating more healthy meals. And I surely want to have as many of those meals come off of the BGE as possible. The reason I am here is because of unhealthy choleterol. Traditional BBQ is somewhat fat filled unfortunately!
  • EGC
    EGC Posts: 448
    Sounds like a GREAT idea!
  • Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    I guess I'm just blind, and can't see outta the other eye --

But I just discovered this forum less than five minutes ago... maybe that's a partial answer!

~ Best to All!

Broc... 5'8" + 194 lbs. [Just a little porky]
  • Salguod
    Salguod Posts: 130
    I'm blind as well! I only discovered this forum by reading a post on the EggHead forum asking for low calorie receipes. I can't believe I didn't even scroll through the menu to find this. So maybe we need to make some more posts on "the other forum".
  • AzScott
    AzScott Posts: 309
    How long has this thing been here? I didn't even realize it. Nice to see other people on the site using the egg and losing weight.

I eat whatever I want off the Egg on Saturdays and then it's back to fish, chicken, and veggies during the week. ABT's, pizza, and pulled pork sandwiches aren't very good for avoiding the next larger size of pants. :whistle: