Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Monday Weigh In

Options
Midnight Smoker
Midnight Smoker Posts: 220
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
1/24/2009 - 224

I know its early, but I'm heading to a conference for the week and won't have a chance to weigh in on Monday. Gonna be tough this week as I'll be in New Orleans and I loves me some Cajun food.

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    222 this monday. seems like elliminating food is way easier than beer. :whistle: wonder what the anti atkins folks would say about the drinking bender diet plan. for three easy payments of 39.99 you get 12 cd's which will train your system to switch over to a completly liquid diet, three of the cd's will walk you thru "how to keep your job","how to save your failing marriage", and "keeping out of aa (they will ruin your diet plan for sure)". send you money in today, first 50 to respond gets a compete drinking set of glasses, wine, beer and shot.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Misippi Egger
    Options
    Email sent

Weight-wise, it was a bad weekend, but had some fun Saturday night with trying out fishlessman's new liquid diet - plus some exercise -> dancing like a fool !

Black-tie retirement party for a partner - 40 years. (I think he had more 'nourishment' than the rest of us).

Gotta do better this week, so I can stay out of the basement on this deal :angry:
  • EGC
    EGC Posts: 448
    Options
    Not a good weekend for me. Spent it with the brother-in-law at the hunting camp. Fried food and beer everywhere. Dangit.

276.2 this morning
  • EmandM'sDad
    Options
    Im down 3.2 Doing ok so far. I'd have a tough time in New Orleans, also.