Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

in mobile ala

Options
giantwing
giantwing Posts: 189
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
HI all
Just want to know any recommended rubs or sauces I should pick up while in heart of dixie

Comments

• Grillmama
    Options
    Where are you coming from?
  • giantwing
    Options
  • Grillmama
    Options
    Mobile is still a very small town. Go to Dreamland BBQ off of the I65 at Old Shell Road. They sell their bbq sauce there. You can eat dinner also if you want to try their sauce. They have a vinegar based sauce. We like it.

If you have never been to a Fresh Market they have some of the Soy Vay sauces that you may read about on the forum.

World Market across the bay at the Eastern Shore Center just off the I10 at the Malbis (?) exit has some good stuff also.

Any of the Dizzy Pig Spices I have not found in Mobile.

There is a Big Green Egg store in Mobile on Airport Blvd. in the SandDollar Store it is next to SteinMart and Pets Mart. On Airport at Azaela.

I haven't found much else to be really, really excited about. Most I find is online in Atlanta or Tampa.

If you find something let me know..... :)

Hope this helps.....