Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I got some'en: Actually got wife some'en

Options
JLOCKHART29
JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well as some of you know my wife has been wanting a BGE chimanea for some time. We really need a small Egg but being layed off just hard to justify the expense. Was by my local BGE dealer the other day and asked him how much a chemanea would be. Great owner/operator of his store and runs it like it " use to be". Walks over and open up his dealer cost book and starts quoating price for the whole thing stand included. I just would not do it for that. I was asked not to say the price but it was really rediculas. Told him I would give him X amount and not a dime less. :pinch: :blink: (Did I just type that??!) Yep I did. Wouldn't let my pay tax at X price or he wouldn't sell me. Would like to give him a plug but asked not to. Just really nice that ther are still folks like that out there. Went by and picked it up today. Wife is gone to my Mom's making Christmas candy and since the 15th is our 18th anaversity she's been putting up with my no spelling, unstable self and since Christmas is almost hear and since I'm supposed to go back to work in Jan. or 1st of Feb. and because I just want to she's getting it today. Never let it be said that men arn't "sensetive" B) Couldn't find any ribbon but I thought a leingth of hay string made a fine ribbon. Tyed one on a small stick with a note on the counter for her to find when she gets home. Thank she'll be supprised? :whistle: :woohoo:
11-22-08058.jpg

11-22-08059.jpg

Comments