Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The mini goes visiting

Options
Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Our son came up this weekend to work on the truck with his dad and we sent the mini home with him to try out. If he like it, Ha ha, he is going to bring it back and take down the small for the winter. He was late getting home last night, nasty weather and the 2 hour drive took over 3. He has called about 8 times getting going to do some pork steaks.got it lit and up to temp, i forgot to tell him about the temp drop when he put on the meat. called in a panic thought it was going out or out of lump LOL got him all calmed down and he said yeah the temp is going back up. thank goodness we share a cell phone plan. I think we would be burning up the minutes if not! LOL I asked him if he has been hanging right over the daisy wheel and he said yes??? I told him to make sure he changed his cloths before he eats so it is not over smokey as he has smoked himself seeing if it was good smoke or bad LOL he didn't want to take it, worried something would happen to it. but didn't protest to much when we made him. he will be swapping for the small I am sure so he can do pizza and pulled pork. so now we have 3 gernerations of eggers in the family :)

Comments