Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Arizona Eggfest Update!

AzScott
AzScott Posts: 309
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello Everyone,

Well, the registrations keep rolling in and I would say that between the ones filled out and the emails and phone calls informing me of their intentions of coming we are around 85 people right now.

We are putting together cooking classes covering items like brisket, pizza, and other items which will be put on by people cooking at the event. If you're planning on cooking and want to teach a class let me know.

As a reminder, we are pre-selling the demo Eggs and ceramics at 25% of retail price which is an incredible price. In addition to the Eggs and Eggcessories, we are bringing in over 200 bags of Wicked Good Charcoal, and carrying Dizzy Pig rubs and seasonings. With the registration fee, 25% will be going to Habitat for Humanity Central Arizona and each paid attendee will receive a raffle ticket for a large Big Green Egg!!

http://smokingcholla.com/Eggfest/Eggfest1.html

Scott

Comments

• mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Well that's a heck of a lot better start than the Texas eggfest. What did we have at that...was it 6 or 9??? Nothing beats the look on Haywyre's face when he melted Grillmeisters little handheld fan by holding it too close to the coals. Ah yes. Can't wait!

mShark
  • Hi,
    Planing on attending, can we pre-order the WGCharcoal ahead of time, if so: cost and any bulk discounts?
    Thanks,

Robbie
  • Well, I'm planning on bringing about 15-20 of the Lake Havasu Crew over for the event. We're all looking forward to it.
  • Wanabe
    Wanabe Posts: 355
    Good news Scott. Will there be enough eggs for all the cooks?
  • AzScott
    AzScott Posts: 309
    Hey Danny! You're going to the Eggfest aren't you?

I think we are just about full with cooks right now. I think I have room for a couple more but I'm waiting for a confirmation from several people. I'm going to have 20 Eggs no matter how many are pre-sold and will order 25% more than how many are pre-sold over 20. I would love to have as many cooks as possible and if more than 20 Eggs have cooks we might need to see if anyone is able to take their Eggs.

Take care!