Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:21 AM Forum Check

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who just prefer to take the low road.

I was once again deep in dreamstate when all of a sudden the plumbing alert went off, instantaneously requiring me to initiate the emergency response sequence. Sensors indicated that the biofluid pressure had reached the deep red danger level thereby prompting me to first revert from horizontal-charge mode to vertical-forward motion mode, followed by hasty navigation along the well defined path to the facility maintenance department where I promptly selected the appropriate porcelain furniture, grabbed the pressure release lever, aimed and let loose a torrent of the threatening inventory into the collection basin with .0000429 base time units to spare. The audible relief signal was emitted, followed by the activation of the recycling control device and sanitization protocol. Once again disaster was averted. Management by anticipative action.

Only partially recharged I was alert enough to continue on to the food preparation area to confirm the operation of the refrigeration unit's interior illuminator. It was working fine.

Then to the external viewing portal to confirm security. Apparently, security was well covered by Deputy Larry Ropa because there was no activity at all. It could well have been due to the chilled air which was anticipated to reach into the mid 40° range using the commonly accepted measurement scale for the region. Such low readings tend to make the staff want to fluff their feathers and remain in the nest until warmer readings return.

A brief check of the BGE Forum indicates that 4 Members and 106 Guests are up and about but only a few in a chatty mood. I find no reason why I should continue my current posture and shall return to the former positioning enjoyed only a few time units ago.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Always Anticipating Favorable Outcome To My Actions" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments