Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Is there going to be a Laughlin Green Egg Class in

Smok'inCSI
Smok'inCSI Posts: 54
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi All:
Wanted to get to the Laughlin class last year, but missed it.
Is there going to be a class in 2009?
Thanks,
Mike

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    I think maybe you're talking about the lake Havasu get together that Mike Love puts on. Chris and Kenny come out and cook for a couple days at Mike's house. -RP
  • Hey Az how are you doing? Have you heard anything more about the Tempe Eggfest than what is on the link? I left a voice an e- mail a few days ago to get some more info. but I haven't heard anything. Brett
  • AZRP
    I registered on Monday and plan on being there. But no, haven't heard anything. Went out and bought a bunch of UofA stuff to decorate our easy up, but its tough now that Lute quit, dang we wont have a basketball team for years now. Hope to meet you there. -RP
  • As an ASU alum I can't say i'm sorry to see him go. As a college hoops fan I can say he was one of the best. Are you cooking at the fest or just enjoying the day. I don't know how it all works. That's why I was trying to get hold of someone. We're planning on going , just trying to figure out what the options are and how everything goes. :)
  • AZRP
    Yeah, we both will be cooking, if I can find out any info, I'll pass it on. Looking forward to meeting you. -RP
  • Right back at ya, have a good night. Brett
  • We are planning on having another class in Feb. 2009
    At the present time we're planning on Feb 4th-7th, or Feb 5th-7th. Chris & Kenny are coming out from the east and the class will be in Lake Havasu, Arizona. The final dates will depend on when the guys can come from the east coast. We've sure had a good time and learned a lot from the last two classes