Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

TIKIFEST ANNOUNCEMENT

WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Okay gang, it's that time of year once again, and we have decided that November 15th will be the date for this years Tikifest. That is 4 weeks notice, which should be enough, also a couple of weeks prior to Thanksgiving, so that shouldn't interfere. We don't want to wait to much longer as it is only going to get colder....
Now for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about..."Tikifest" is in NO way an official BGE fest, it is merely a gathering of eggheads at our home in College Park, Maryland, this will be our third year doing this. Pictures can be seen on my website linked below. We typically go all day and into the night, however this year we are going to do a slightly different format for the day. Details will be provided by e mail to anyone who contacts me by E mail with the intent of attending ( also linked below ) We have always had a good time and we usually have enough heat sources that it doesn't get uncomfortable.....
So let me know if you plan on attending, or contact me by e mail if you need additional info.

Comments