Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The New Table

Grillin Guy
Grillin Guy Posts: 302
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
BobbyB has been offering to help me build a table for some time now, so last week he came over and brought his tools, his plans, his expertise and I supplied a sense of humor and lunch. I can't thank him enough. Also, Tinman came over and brought his router and sander and a LOT more expertise to help us finish up. Once again, I supplied a sense of humor and lunch. I'm telling you, it couldn't have come out any better. It's almost 7' long, 36" high and 35" deep. You'll notice that I opted out of having holes cut because I want to be able to move them in and out for tailgating and hurricane purposes. I figured that the least used part of the table was that part directly behind the egg, so instead of a hole, we made a slot so that I don't have to pick them up so high to get them in and out. The shelves are 1.5"X5" inch tongue and groove decking. The front three legs are 4"X4" and I tied the back into the existing legs that support the roof of my cook shack, 6"X6" posts. I haven't gotten it stained or finished yet, but I'll post pics of the finished table as soon as I do.
Many thanks to Bobby B and Tin Man. Couldn't have done it without you!

IMG01178.jpg

IMG01179.jpg

IMG01180.jpg

IMG01181.jpg

IMG01183.jpg

IMG01184.jpg

IMG01185.jpg

IMG01187.jpg

Comments