Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Stuff for Sale!

Options
The Grill Girl
The Grill Girl Posts: 8
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I still have 2 covers,several planks,chips,chunks,and grill cleaners left for sale.

Comments

• Peggy
    Peggy Posts: 122
    Options
    what size are your covers and how much? I have a large and a small egg. My large cover has cracked in the AZ sun over the years.
  • The Grill Girl
    Options
    New in the packaging fits a large in the nest
    item #5VCA retails for $34.95. Will sell for $30.00 and that includes shipping.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Is that you Leigh??
  • The Grill Girl
    Options
    Yes its me hows it going? Have been really busy preparing for my charity cook off. Over cast day today just sitting around the house.
  • FlaPoolman
    Options
    Hey Leigh!! To Peggy: I bought a bunch of stuff from Leigh all new, DFMT, egg mates for large, a bunch of DP spices, 6 ash tools and a few other things and all arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again Leigh and thanks for the Tee shirt. Here's 2 of the ash tools after Doug123 got done with them.

101_2342.jpg

101_2343.jpg

Hope things are picking up for you Leigh.
  • The Grill Girl
    Options
    Thanks for the support! As well as the photos, Nice job. If your not doing anything on Feb 8th you should come on over to my coast for my cook off. I just received my 1st Pro Division entry all the way from Brentwood TN, I'm very excited!!!!
  • FlaPoolman
    Options
    While I'm a legend (in my own mind) Don't think I'm ready for the pro's just yet but if the weekend is free we might just head that way to see how the big boys do it. Will it be in Cape Coral? Let me know the details if you get a chance. You still have my Email or cell# ?
  • The Grill Girl
    Options
    Yes its in Cape Coral. There is an Amature division (AKA: the Back Yard Division =BY), one BY team has shown some interest and plan on using the egg for there cooking aparati. As for you email send it again and I will forward some stuff to you. Mine is leigh@grillityourself.com My web site will also be updated with event info next week.