Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nature Boy: The True American Egger

Options
Smokin' Todd
Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Nature Boy, aka "Chris", was born in the state of {?} in the year(sometime in the 20th century)is one true Egger. He is the forefather of DWE(driving while Eggin') and the pioneer of lemongrass to the Egg. If he admires one's recipe He will never let the world forget. He is willing to try anyone's recipe...He Egg's multiple times daily..a true Egger!
And what makes this great Man behold such a title is his sense of adventure in the wilderness.
The great explorers of the past have only taken with them limited supplies. Hikers of today also bring along limited supplies...survival gear, first aid kit, flashlight, maps, ect...But not Nature Boy. He uses much limited space in his ruck for Egged ribs and a port butt/shoulder. This Man is even known to bring along an Egg into the wilderness. We all shall rejoice in Nature Boy! Here's to you! Oh Captian my Captian!
Heee!
ST

Comments

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,[p][stands on desk]...[p]Oh Captain, my Captain!
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,
    Yooz guys is funny! "Great Man" and "Oh Captain" are stretching it a bit!! [p]Just a guy out having a good time, and heavily addicted to egging. The true pioneers, like JJ and his famous rub and extensive knowledge about cooking anything and everything, C~W bringing the magic of firebricks into our egg world (and countless tips and inspirations), Spin for conquering the pizza challenge and generously sharing his knowledge, Spice Cooks for their excellent recipes that pop up here and there just at the right time, Mr. Toad and his killer pork loin, Cat for sharing a vast collection of innovative knowledge...including topless cooking and best babybacks in the world, Sloppy Pig and JSLot for their rib innovations, Mary sharing her baking and cooking science knowledge, Brant and his unbeatable beer-butt chicken, Elder Ward sharing tricks/recipes for everything from Prime Rib to Elder's pulled pork.......anyway, I could go on for quite a while.[p]I appreciate your kind words, but the ravings and mentions of words like GREAT and CAPTAIN, surely go to the true pioneers, and all involved with making this great forum available....and those that selflessly share their knowledge to make us all better Qers...and a few more friends.[p]I'm just out for the fun![p]Thanks
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]Gotcha Corn, isnt this the point where NB says to take the introduction of the BGE recipe book and tear it out? "Rip it out, tear it out, I want to hear tearing........" hehehe[p]Great movie, what a great performance by Robin Williams also, one of his best parts IMHO.[p]NB has been a great teacher to all of us, as well as the others of the forum as he mentioned. All of them are too modest to make much of their skills but their input and enthusiasm for the BGE has made this forum what it is as they welcome, with open arms, the newcomers to the forum and selflessly share thier knowledge. If we have these shoulders to stand on, the only way to go is up. They get their thanks from seeing everyone enjoy their experiences with the BGE as much as they do.[p]Troy
  • Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    sprinter,[p]Caught red handed. I, too, think that's a great movie (Dead Poets Society, for those who didn't know). Maybe we should start a Dead Animal Society where we can all get together and cook dead animal in our BGEs.
  • sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]Not a bad idea. A couple of weeks back they had that bit stink in the news about PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals - or if you like - People Eating Tasty Animals) and their "Got Beer?" ad campaign. They may think differently about our little group but I think we may be able to sway a few of those animal rights liberal liftist loonies to join our side if we just let them taste a BGE rib. [p]OK, this is going to take an ugly turn now if I don't stop, not wanting to bring TOO MANY of my political views out. I do like your idea about the "Dead Animal Society" though.[p]Troy
  • King-O-Coals
    Options
    sprinter, I love dead animals. Not kittys and puppies,, but them ones with curly tails, scales, feathers, horns and hooves. And they love me too. Why,, their always coming to my house to spend a little time in my Egg. I love to have them over for dinner.