Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Everything is better on the Egg !

shaunmac
shaunmac Posts: 17
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I had leftover White pizza from dinner last night so I decided to just heat it up on my new medium egg. Boy was it good. The egg made somebody's regular pizza taste fabulous. I can't believe everybody doesn't cook on an egg 7 days a week.

Shaun

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    It seems that ice cream does not do well on the BGE... :silly:

but how about fried ice cream in a wok or cast iron skillet....hmmmm :side:
  • Have you tried grilled bananas with ice cream?

If not you should.
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    In other news the sky is blue, water is wet. More at 11:00.

:silly: :P

Welcome to the realization that you are just about done enjoying a nice meal out with friends or family. You'll always say to yourself, or in my case to others, "I coulda done this better"

And many of us do cook on our eggs 6-7 times a week.
  • Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    sometime we do...or least create leftovers where most of the meals come from the BGE. Welcome to a new addiction.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • mkc
    mkc Posts: 544
    Or grilled pineapple...

We've had great success with a lot of things on the Egg, each one surprising us more. My mother calls weekly to see if I've done any more cheese smoking and another friend wants to "timeshare" for cheese as well. Last week we smoked rainbow trout fillets which turned out better than any we've ever purchased.

Last night I had a pile of roma tomatoes staring back from the counter and was wondering what to make. Found a couple ideas for roasted salsa here on the board. One taste and DH announced "well, that's one MORE thing we won't have to buy pre-made anymore".

Michelle
    Egging in Crossville, TN
  • Fidel,

I was going to quote that "welcome to the realization" part and compliment you on how well put it was but I don't know haw to quote one part of a post. If you could advise me how to do that, I will be able to compliment it. ;)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    you mean you don't?
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    just 5 for me ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb