Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PA Eggfest - All Weather???

Options
Zippylip
Zippylip Posts: 4,768
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Does anyone know if tomorrow's fest is rain/shine, we're look'n kind of squishy here in SE PA :(
happy in the hut
West Chester Pennsylvania

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    We are here in Illinois too, supposed to come down pretty good. -RP
  • Zippylip
    Options
    Its already pouring here & the forcast doesn't look good, but on the bright side, I just went out & planted my fig tree that I bought a couple weeks ago & has been sitting in its container, it seems happy to be cold & wet :)
    happy in the hut
  • Boss Hogg
    Boss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Options
    Zip...

Accuweather.com says mostly cloudy in the A.M., but doesn't show rain. I had planned to be there all day, but now they rescheduled my son's football game from tonight to tomorrow at 1PM. I'm still planning on going to the eggfest for a couple hours in the morning. What time are you going. I'd like to meet you. Most of my friends are in your profession. B)

B.C.
  • Zippylip
    Options
    Boss, sorry to hear that about your friends :whistle: , I'm pull'n outa West Chester about 8:30ish & it's about an hour drive - looking forward to meeting you & all the others - think sunshine
    happy in the hut