Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Getting ready for the NFL.

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yes, my Chefs visit the Pats tomorrow. In my league where you just pick a winner until you drop out. All 80 people picked the Pats. :blush:
I will cook something as I use the remote to view better games. :woohoo:
We have pita bread with crab meat stuffing.
cs1.jpg
Then a couple cheese biscuits (yes they will be better this time).
chb1.jpg
Go with scampi.
scampi5.jpg
That fat gelatinous pig Mangini forced out Herm and The King Carl had to hire his friend.
Thanks Todd. LOL Your season is looking much better than mine.
ST.jpg
I'm ready for some NFL Football.

Mike

Comments

• 70chevelle
    Options
    No pic's, but getting ready to leave for Heinz field in a few minutes. My buddy made pulled pork and I baked the buns. Chips, dips and beer will round out the menu. I hope your CHEF's put a hurtin' on Brady and the rest of the Patsy's. Although, I do have Maroney & Watson on my fantasy team! Good luck!
  • Cecil
    Cecil Posts: 771
    Options
    Off to Titans game this morning, We are having breakfast sammies and whatever others bring.

Walt
  • TomM24
    TomM24 Posts: 1,366
    Options
    Hey be nice he is an Egger. While you're channel surfing stop on ESPN for a few. GO JG24!
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    The SUV is loaded and ready for some taigate action in anticipation of a Falcons slaughter of the Lions.
    ABT's, Pigs in Blanket, pork tenderloin mini sandwiches, etc.
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    If all 80 people picked the Pats, does that mean you did too?

I wonder if there is any chance the Pats will get lost in the remnants of Hanna and not make it to the stadium and end up having to forfeit. That may be the Chiefs only hope.

Gonna be a long season for us Mike.

I'm doing ABT and burgers today...I couldn't find wings anywhere for this weekend. :S
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    mike, from what I've heard on the Chefs, I recommend turkey, lots of turkey each game day to match the snoozer of a season you are in for........
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    ok i will have to be like you today....

i got the pita bread, the crab dip, the bisquick and cheese, and i got a piture of todd

Eggtoberfest07005.jpg

only thing i am going to miss is the scampie :(

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb