Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping...JLOCKHART29 Parrot pics

Options
AZRP
AZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Some time back you asked me to post a pic of our bird Greyson, finally got around to it. -RP

IMG_0863.jpg
IMG_0865Small.jpg

Comments

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Speaking of birds! Parrot Flower from Thailand.

How did the cactus jam turn out? When I was growing up in NM we used to throw them in the summer at each other 'cause had no snow balls. Rule no throwing in the face.

PARROTFLOWER2.jpg
  • AZRP
    Options
    Was bbq sauce and it was good. -RP
  • JLOCKHART29
    Options
    AZRP, I showed Jake the pics and he was not real happy! There is room for only one bird on the forum an he doesn't like compatition! :laugh: Grayson looks very socialized AND relaxed. I have seen so many Gray's that were pluckers because someone thought it would be "cool" to have a parrot and then left them in the corner never realizing that they were as smart as a 3 year old kid. Thats why I never incourage people to get a parrot. If you need one you will get one. Jake said he would like to meet Grayson! ;)
    EARLYAUG-1.jpg
    How long have you had him? Jake stays under my wifes hair unless upset then comes to me. I got him 20 years ago from Wal Mart in collage. SOOOOO glad he can't talk! :evil:
  • Jeffersonian
    Options
    Excellent choice, Randy. I had an African Grey named "Kivu" years ago. Great talkers (and break-of-day alarm clocks, too).
  • AZRP
    Options
    This guy won't shut up, I think we've had him 7 years now, but like I told you before, I'm afraid to give him free reign in the house because I don't trust the cats. I mean this guy says "I love you", and " don't worry....be happy" every morning, it would break my heart to have him become cat food. -RP