Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- College Pick-em

Options
EgginDawg
EgginDawg Posts: 747
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Congrats to Ron for picking 18 out of 21 to take the early season lead. I KNEW he was setting us up when he organized this thing. :evil:

Comments

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Yea,I figured that we were in for a beating from Ron also :lol: I'm just glad that I'm not in last place ;) That's where I normally am :blush: Just kidding,this should be fun B) Way to go Ron,I'll get you next time :whistle:
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    I successfully dug myself into a deep hole. In last year's pick-em group, we didn't pick the ones taken off the board. So I didn't pick-em this year. :angry:
    That and my other pics were made after Happy Hour. :woohoo:
    Mike
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    :lol: :laugh: Yea,my picks were well after happy hour also :whistle: I did have some help from Pat(Flapoolman)though ;) I was kinda wonderin why you didn't pick for all of the games,but thanks for the headstart :laugh: :silly: I know I'll need it :pinch:
  • Cecil
    Cecil Posts: 771
    Options
    I guess I didn't register correctly, oh well I guess there is always next year.

Walt
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    I guess I should enjoy it while it last, which wont be long for sure.
    I'm just glad the Dawgs and Tide won. I am even gonna cheer for Tennessee in their outa conference game tonight, as much as it hurts.

Sorry Cecil. I thought I got everyone that wanted in.
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    Just wait, it will tighten up

Something like UGA favored over UT by 10 will be a blow out and UGA over Vandy by 35 will be a tight one. There will always be upsets with points.