Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rain and a butt cook

Options
Sun Devil Brett
Sun Devil Brett Posts: 440
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Guys, Put a butt on about an hour ago. Just started raining. Not like last night, monsoon, 85 mile an hr winds and monster rain. It's kinda light and steady right now. Being in Az. I don't have many cooks with weather issues. Any advice on a rain cook. Thanks so much. Will post pict. Sat. We have ten racks of babys and chicken to cook also. But not in the rain. B) Thanks again, and have a great weekend, Brett

Comments

• RNLV
    RNLV Posts: 42
    Options
    No problem. You may need to make an umbrella or
    a rain cover if rain is to heavy. I use a coffee
    can with a door cut out. Even works in a down pour.

Have a good night, Ron
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i used to have one of those and then i spent $9 on a real eggbrella

100_0058.jpg

2008-05-08005.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Options
    Hey...I see that Charles Chip can...do you have chips in there...or is it for storage? I forgot all about them. I used to buy them weekly from the guy who used to come by my office. Memories....
  • Klag
    Klag Posts: 208
    Options
    $8.00 at Home Depot. Fits right over the daisy wheel.

ki4enfa084.jpg