Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

TEAM DESSERT ROLL CALL

mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
WHOA there boys and girls ... since we finally got our S&^T together and registered yesterday (and not just me and the spawn, but you'll see a new name, ms. sarah niebuhr - "spawn's roomie" - yep, we're bringing down the spawn's roomate from hofstra as well this year) and we got chubby and ann registered as well i see .. . i figured its time to do a 7 - week team dessert roll call and check and see who's in at this point. . . and maybe even also get a feel for whats on everyone's menu ... of course, spawn's doing brownies. . . i'm gonna do an apple or peach crisp of some kind ..we have sarah baking pecan pies ...

sydney and i are also busy working up a t-shirt design to get with hungryman so that we'll have some cool team dessert t-shirts!!! so stay tuned on that one!!. .don't worry, we'll keep them as cheap as possible so that guys like egret and CW will be able to buy them with griping too much! .. .so lets see the roll call today of who's in so far, and what you are planning so far on making. ...and remember. ..all are welcome to join, the only criteria, is that along with anything else you may want to make at the fest, you have to make a dessert (DOH - thats why its called TEAM DESSERT!!!!) :woohoo: :woohoo:

oh, and here are some of the gang so far (hope this doesn't scare any of the uninitiated off ... .

mr. banana's foster himself- rick's tropical delight

023.jpg

the chubster (once again, explaining how he levitates)

010.jpg

azrp and the one and only original ya-ya, the dessert filly

007.jpg

terri and leah bente,

011.jpg

Comments