Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini-Octoberfest

Options
Gandolf
Gandolf Posts: 906
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I couldn't make it to Octoberfest, so I'm having my own mini version. The aroma of Cat's Ribs fills the air around Manassas, VA. Ummmmm...... Hope you all have a great time in Atlanta!

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Gandolf,
    I got the area just to the east of you covered. The smoke (and beer) will be rolling in Fairfax a bit later. A pal is down from NY, and though he is aint a red meat eater anymore, he does seafood (thankfully). So it is maple/herb/butter salmon, and pan seared scallops.[p]it aint the Eggtoberfest.but it will have to do![p]Enjoy the ribs. Cat's ribs are always a big treat.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Gandolf
    Gandolf Posts: 906
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    Those salmon and scallop cookins sound awfully good too. Enjoy 'em. Beers to ya'

• Kelly Keefe
    Options
    Gandolf,[p]Got Missouri covered. Tryin' meatloaf on the BGE for the first time tonight. And, wonder of wonders, I got my data files back today! Yippee!! Boat drinks for everyone![p]Kelly
    Jefferson City, MO