Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

4:17 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and Squareheads and Blockheads and Screwheads and .....

Second plumbing alert of the dark period. Both were 'stat' but I made it without mishap. Don't know what's gotten into me. I sure hope I'm not reverting back to a much earlier time, like when I was first assigned to this planet. We'll see. Maybe it was just a phluke incident.

My gray matter screams 'return to carbon unit charging station' but my duties keep urging me on to the next one, the refrigeration illuminator confirmation. Check. Works... Done!

Moving over to the external observation portal I see Rodney Dangerbird conducting another security class. But this time Miss Mona was acting as his translator both verbally and expressively. He would stand there and pantomime a prepared speech, even to the point where he would raise his wing and strike the space in front of him several times, as if fending off an aggressive bear. Then Miss Molly would interject, "If one of the party guests like gets to acting like, you know, all weird and stuff, and you tell him he's like had enough to drink and all, and he like totally, I mean TOTALLY, ignores you, then you should take him like down." All the while she was moving to the beat of some invisible and unheard rhythmatic sequence that eventually culminated in her covering her nutrional intake orifice and giggling at the end.

OHMYGOODNESS!!! What have I allowed to happen here? Miss Molly has become the De Facto Head of, like, you know, Security. She probably doesn't even realize it and is obviously incapable of carrying out the assignment, even as an assistant to Rodney Dangerbird. I shall be forced to address this issue ASAP but only after I, like get my wits, to you know, like, together. (inject very loud inaudible scream here and tug on area where there was once thick outcropping of stringy protein.) Now she's got me like talking like that!!!!!!!!... Best that I remove myself from the immediate situation and schedule time in the Pondering Room where options run amuck. There's never a dull moment here at the Chicken Ranch.

Having extracted myself from that last event, I now find myself in the communications center where throughout the light period I was observant of the visitations and reports to the Forum, especially in response to the report which I formally invited all Eggents to the Coop Party during the fourth rotation of the tenth lunar cycle of this orbit. (or something like that). Over half a tonnage number viewed the invitation and a goodly number proceeded with a positive decision to attend, some even offering to warm nutrional products on the Egg. I feel the morrow will produce additional results when I stir the lump by encouraging re-reading of the invitation. The Eggthusiasm is certainly there for this to be, as Elvis would call it, "A good party."

For a re-visitation to the invitation go to:

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=494659&catid=1

I took a quick look at what else was happening among the Eggents. There were 7 Members and 46 Guests on board. Obviously, not all of them were in a communicative mood. Good enough for me. I'm returning to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Sometimes It Pays To Avoid Excessive Fluid Intake" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments