Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey WMK - How About an Update

Squeeze
Squeeze Posts: 717
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What is the status on Eggtoberfest Registration? Been a week since the last update....inquiring minds and Team Dessert want to know??
Kevin Jacques
The University of Que L.L.C. ®
Killen, AL
www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!

Comments

• we'll just show up on the 18th with our stuff and cook on the back lot anyway!!. .. .heck, i've got my hotel reservations!!. ..what do i need a registration for? ...all that gets me is another beer coozie .. :woohoo: :woohoo: now, we still have to find someone to stick with the breakfast check at the waffle house though ...hmmmmmm :ermm: :whistle:
  • Squeeze
    I'm a poor college student now and so is Tammy...I eat Ramen and Mac and Cheese...I ain't gettin stuck......lol. Can't wait to see you man!

-Kevin
    Kevin Jacques
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

• hey, who's poorer, the college student, OR the father of the private school college student?!?! (I just wrote the fall semester check to hofstra last week - OUCH) :( :( we'd better BOTH find someone to stick the waffle house bill with!! can't wait to see you and tammy as well!
  • Squeeze
    Two Doctoral Students in One House.....lol.....Looks Like Team Dessert might be some Hydrox (can't afford Oreos) and Milk.....Is it Chubby's Turn yet??
    Kevin Jacques
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

• remember, i've seen the inside of chubby's wallet. . .emptier than a politician's promise!! we'll have to try to take advantage of some new blood. . .don't worry, we'll find someone. . . :evil:
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    I can attest to that!!
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Squeeze
    Oh yea.....what other Texan is coming....we have had the egger formaly known as Sandbagger and the Great Lawn Ranger.....MollyShark maybe??
    Kevin Jacques
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

• problem with molly is getting her up that early in the morning. ...maybe we can take advantage of leroy! . . .he doesn't see that well, and we'll just say that the bill was for his breakfast and that he simply ordered the "expensive" waffle. .. .yeah, he'll fall for that!!!
  • Squeeze
    That is it....now just don't tell him....It was the Spring Breakfast Special.....
    Kevin Jacques
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

• Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    As in springing for it....makes perfect cents.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • looks like i have to cook you a breakfast, before we can proceed cooking
    i look forward to see you all again
    :cheer:
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Have to run it by my 'employer', the Social Security Administration. Past attempts have failed.

As I understand it, we who are on the dole are not supposed to eat breakfast because we aren't working and don't need the energy. They figure all we do with breakfast is turn it into more stuff for the government to deal with, at great expense I might add.

And now they are looking hard into why we eat lunch using government funds when all we have to do is become an employee of a fast food restaurant where we can eat people's leftovers for almost nothing.

So unless I can pay with a rubber check I'm afraid I can't eat and I can't pay. Y'all are on your own.

Spring "Could I Please Take A Bite Out Of Your Onion Sir" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Heck I might even make it for Lunch this year.. Get out of work at 6am, wife picks me up and we drive real fast to Atlanta..

We could draw straw to see who sticks Chubby with the check..

Well you know I will probably cook breakfast at the Fest too..
  • shoot, you peeked. . .oh well, we'll find some other rube. ..maybe that celtic feller.. . .