Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ribeye and Parmesan Bread Sticks.

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Slow day at the office. :woohoo: Can it please stop raining? Seems like every 3rd day. So baked a little.

bdst2.jpg

bdst1.jpg

Mike

Comments

• Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    Options
    You're making my stomach growl and I have to head to MUD Board meeting and won't get home in time to cook. Maybe tomorrow night.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Looks great Mike. The Blues Hog arrived today. Thank you I can't wait to try them. Steaming little neck clams tonight and those bread sticks would be perfect.
    Again Thank You for the sauce.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    Great looking meal there Mike. Those bread sticks look fantastic.

For the last little I have been working on some bread sticks. Pizza dough rolled and a garlic butter on top.

Just after high school I was a pizza cook for a local pizza shop.

The garlic bread was the best and looked much like those you have cooked.

I don't remember the recipe as at that time in my life I had one interest and one interest only. Oh, that Red October and was 'ping' wasn't it.

Anyway, I can't come up with the taste but those Parmesan Bread Sticks are looking pretty close. I remember some of the ingredients but not all.

Kent
  • Stanley
    Stanley Posts: 623
    Options
    97° in Portland! Supposed to be 2 more days of it before we get relief. Bring on the rain - I'm ready for winter!
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Hey Kent,
    Basically that is what I did. I'm thinking about mincing some fresh Parsely next time.
    Thanks.

Mike
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Glad you got it. Remember, chill the orginal before using. I'm not much on Vinegar based sauces, but people that like it, say Bill has a pretty good one.
    Honey Mustard? I love basting it on Pork Tenderloin. Let me know what you do with it.

Mike
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    If it snows once a week, I'm ready to. ;)

Mike
  • Stanley
    Stanley Posts: 623
    Options
    We get snow more like once or twice a year. We're as far north as Ottawa, but we are warmed by the Humboldt current and are basically at sea level.