Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grilling Class AT BGE!

captjo
captjo Posts: 93
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm so excited!
I will be going to a class at BGE in Tucker GA tomorrow night!
Anyone ever been?
This one's supposed to be all about baking on the Egg.
Bristow, VA
1 Lrg & 1 XL

Comments

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,168
    I've never been to one......but, I'm going to be there doing a "show and tell" on baking bread on the BGE. Maybe I shouldn't let the cat out of the bag......might hurt attendance! :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Klag
    Klag Posts: 208
    Wow, I'm not too far from Tucker - I'd love to attend some BGE classes. Where can I find more info?
  • captjo
    Egret,
    Thank you for your reply. I will look forward to your demo. I have just started doing demos at my local dealer, which is how I got invited to go tomorrow. If we get a chance to talk tomorrow, I'd love your input on what kind of food works well for demos and what does not.
    I did my first demo last Saturday, ABT's went well. Next demo is the 23rd, then I get to teach a grilling class on Sept 2nd.
    You did not let the cat out of the bag, we knew the topic tomorrow is baking.

Looking forward to it,
    Jo
    Bristow, VA
    1 Lrg & 1 XL
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Hope you don't lose your notes or get distracted from audience members. :woohoo: :evil: :ohmy:

Where are all these fish? In the middle of the fairway like your golf ball? :woohoo:

Mike
  • captjo
    I'm not sure if they are open to the public, or only for dealers. Sorry I'm not more help.
    My BGE dealer has hired me to teach grilling classes at the store. They extended an invite to me. I am thrilled!

Happy Grilling,
    Jo
    Bristow, VA
    1 Lrg & 1 XL
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,168
    You slay me, Mikey! My fish are in the freezer and my ball is in the middle of the fairway! :laugh: Are we gonna team up again in October? Joan is honing her already incredible putting skills! :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • ccrider
    ccrider Posts: 11
    Call the retail store and they will put you on the email list that will announce the classes. You can also register for tonight over the phone.
  • They are very much open to the public.
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    see you folks tonight...I am excited about learning bread tips from "Egret" and other mystery chefs.... :P