Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping: Doug, Fidel, big'un

Options
Little Steven
Little Steven Posts: 28,817
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got some Bomba going your way Monday. May be a lot on Tuesday depending on weight. Keep a close watch on Fidel.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Hey Steve,, Doug's internet is still down and he's going thru withdrawls now. I'll call him to let him know or you can just forward it here and I'll keep quiet ;);) just kidding. I'll call him now, he is missing the forum.
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Bomba...what bomba???

I know nothing.

Sparky is coming by in the morning to pick up the last 2 jars from the last package and a couple other goodies.

Doug and Todd -- you guys are next as soon as the shipment comes.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Pat,

Fidel is the distributor. There should be lots to go round this time. BTW, the case lot price is way better.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    who is sparkey??? :blink: :unsure:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Fidel
    Options
    Nobody special....you get the email?
  • BENTE
    Options
    yea my printer sucks so i had to write them out :whistle:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Little Steven
    Options
    Terry,

He may look after you this time. I did my part :whistle:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BENTE
    Options
    yea we will find out tomorrow.....LOL

yea i think all is good.. i am going to buy lump tomorrow and will drive within 5 miles of his house.. only problem is i will beat your next "shipment" however fidel did give me directions so i will just show up sometime tues or wed and just knock :lol:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Little Steven
    Options
    Terry,

Just sit on the lawn and jump the UPS guy. I sent at least one case overnight. Wasn't sure of the weight. He can be a bit of a hoarder.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Fidel
    Options
    but you ship to my office....he can sit on the lawn all week if he wants, i'll gas up the mower in case he gets bored.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Fidel,

Keep him there for a week or two :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BENTE
    Options
    ya'll are too funny :silly:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Thanks Steven!! BTW, the only way to watch Fidel is to keep a close eye on him! :woohoo: Steven, shoot me an "e" with your address...I need to send you something. Thanks again.
  • Big'un
    Options
    Terry, It seems you are assuming that Fidel gave you the "correct" address. :blink:
  • BENTE
    Options
    you know what happens when i assume :woohoo:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Little Steven
    Options
    Terry,

He has a riding mower and a top notch weed whacker. I mean: how bad could it be for a week or two? The raking could be a little tough but it is good exersize.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Little Steven
    Options
    Todd,

Will do but my address is changing in a couple of weeks(finally). I'll send it to you when we are sure of a date.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Fidel
    Options
    Did you find what you and I discussed the other day?
  • Big'un
    Options
    No but I looked. Can you point me to it?
  • Big'un
    Options
    What's this I hear about you flying in under the radar. No visitation? I'm hurt...and I mean both feelings.
  • Big'un
    Options
    That's fine. What ever makes it easier for you. What's the story on the new house? Are you getting a larger place because you know how much room we'll take up when we come to visit? :woohoo:
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Big'un,

Believe it or not, we have been out of our house for over 16 months due to a fire. It is finally close to being ready for us to move back. Lots of room and lots of eggs for everybody to visit.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BENTE
    Options
    hey man sorry but RD is only half way between your house and mine :(

but i did stock up..... :laugh:

thanks fidel i will do some pictures later maybe tomorrow.. forgot to show you the hangers :angry:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    yea i seen them :lol:

but big old thanks to you i am really ready to try the pickeled eggplant ;)

thanks so much steven

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb