Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

7.5 lb Brisket on for the night.....

Options
fiver29
fiver29 Posts: 628
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Earlier I slathered both sides of a Brisket about a little over an inch thick with some Rudy's Rub I picked up when I was in San Antonio. I'm shooting for that Texas style Brisket for lunch/dinner tomorrow. I am using my guru at 225* and am shooting for an internal temp of 180-185. I plan on posting pics tomorrow of the finished product. :woohoo:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
[I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    If it is on now, I would get up early and check. Let us know how it turns out.

Mike
  • fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Options
    Will do. It went on at 11:30 EST. I used a combo of Kiawe/Guava wood chips for this one. Looking forward to it.

John
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]