Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Atomic Buffalo Turds?

disabledDK
disabledDK Posts: 64
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi everyone! I'm looking for the recipe for atomic buffalo turds. Anyone, anyone? Thanks for the help, Dana[p]ps. GO GATORS!

Comments

• nikkig
    nikkig Posts: 514
    42855.htm
    <p />DK,
    Follow the link to see how my hubby does them. He has also done them with cooked hamburger meat. Some people also put the two halves back together agin before wrapping with bacon.[p]~nikki

• nikkig
    nikkig Posts: 514
    It would help if I put the link in the right box!
    [ul][li]Buffalo Turds[/ul]
  • Zeke
    Zeke Posts: 90
    DK,[p]I emailed you a copy of the recipe that I have. Before you cut and seed the peppers, make sure you have a set of latex gloves on. Big Grin

• nikkig, thank you so much for the link, I'm sure everybody will love them. DK

• Zeke, I'm checking my e-mail right now. Thanks a bunch. DK

• DK,[p]I cooked these twice - cream cheese / pulled pork filling - before the light bulb came on. Both attempts were good - but not really hot enough. Then I happened to catch the 'Bam Man's show - and he was doing peppers - all sorts.[p]He said the heat is in the pulp and seeds. For the next attempt at ABT's I reserved some of the pulp - mashed it up good and mixed it with the cream cheese. That made all the difference in the world. Fortunately, for once, I used some caution (common sense?)with the amount of pulp. They were "border line hot". Ice cold MGD's to the rescue!
    The wife liked them a lot better this way, too.[p]Just my $.05 worth.[p]LVM

• DK,
    I just put six on for a pre-dinner snack. I stuffed with Little Smoky's, cream cheese and a sprinkling of some rib rub before wrapping in bacon. First time with rub on them but I suspect they will be wonderful as before. I forgot to use gloves and my hands are burning a bit. Better go wrap 'em around a cold beer to cool 'em off. Right???[p]Spring Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Spring Chicken,
    Please don't rub your eyes or........ take a peeeeeeee
    Ouch,
    New Bob

• Toe 49
    Toe 49 Posts: 193
    Zeke,
    Man....I believe I needed that advice last Super Bowl....I have a package of 300 disposable's always "at hand".....

• New Bob,
    My wife said these were the best ABT's yet. I think it may have been the sprinkling of Fiesta rib rub and Tony's Cajun seasoning. Not much but enough to add a bit of attitude to them, if you know what I mean.[p]Until you mentioned it, it didn't dawn on me to watch where I put my grabby little fingers after messing with those jalapenos. I found out the hard way that jalapeno heat stays on your hands even after a thorough hand-washing. Sorta like gasoline. Five hours later and they still burn a little bit. I will definitely make caution a priority next time. It would be in poor form for me to be seen running through the neighborhood holding my tallywhacker and screaming for someone to put me out of my misery. [p]Spring Chicken

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Spring Chicken,[p] "It would be in poor form for me to be seen running through the neighborhood holding my tallywhacker and screaming for someone to put me out of my misery.
    " [p]Yes!!!! And most likley against deed restrictions!! [p]Chubby

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!