Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

If you haven't tried.......

Grillmama
Grillmama Posts: 194
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ABT's you need too!

Food004.jpg

Awesome! Quick, easy, and tasty!

Food003.jpg

Comments

• BamaFan
    BamaFan Posts: 658
    A fav cook in our house ;)
  • Meat
    Meat Posts: 233
    I'll agree with the easy and tasty part. Quick doesn't happen when we make those because we usually make them by the dozens. Have to because they go so quick. :)
  • ChefTone
    ChefTone Posts: 42
    I STUFFED THESE WITH PROVOLONE CHEESE.

Picture004.jpg

CHEERS
    ANTHONY
  • Angie
    Angie Posts: 25
    What did you cook? I can't tell what it is.
  • Grillmama
    Grillmama Posts: 194
    They are Atomic Buffalo Turds aka ABT's. I don't know whose receipe this is, so I cannot take any credit. I cut the jalapeno in half, took out the membrane and seeds. I sprinkled some shallot and crushed garlic on the inside. I then layered some Genoa Salame cut in half and folded on top of that. Then I cut slices of creme cheese and put on top of the Salame. The creme cheese will sorta mold into the jalapeno. I wrapped with raw bacon and put on at 350 indirect for about 45-50 min.

They were yummy! You can find receips in the cookbook above or do a search. There are many on the forum.

You can use any meat you want to. Lots of people used left over pulled pork, and I think some said they used the little cocktail weenies.