Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dinner with Smokin' Todd

Options
Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! [p]OOOOOOOYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]Lemme guess - you had a beer??[p]Tim
  • Cornfed
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]OK...I'm calm now...what a freakin' meal!!!!!!!![p]Started out with some Baja Picante Doritos plus some Nacho Cheesier Doritos. A Healthy assortment of beers. Smoked some sausages with salt, pepper, garlic, Cayenne, and rosemary over hickory. Sliced these up thinly as "meat snack" appetizers. Next came the awesome tossed green salad with 3 colors of peppers, tomotoes, and Ceasar dressing. Then came the QUEEN MOTHER OF ALL COURSES: Smokey smokey ribs plus some Chicken Leg-Thighs (or quarters or whatever you call them). Add to this some tater salad and macaroni salad and you have a much happier (and slightly fatter) Cornfed.[p]I'll leave the preparation blow by blow to Smokin' Todd since I couldn't do this immaculate meal justice since I don't know all the details. All I gotta say is this was one of the most delicious meals I've ever had.[p]Gotta run now. Look forward to ST's recap. The couch is now calling....[p]Cornfed
  • Cornfed
    Options
    Tim M,[p]
    Sorry. See my followup post. I was too excited to type intelligibly....

• King-O-Coals
    Options
    Cornfed, looks like the homebrew was fairly okay!
  • Cornfed
    Options
    King-O-Coals,[p]
    Ding ding ding ding. You are correct, sir! See my follup post for the quasi-readable description of the meal.[p]Heeee,
    Cornfed

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    homer2.gif
    <p />Cornfed,[p]Yea, your guys better be cooking up something wonderful like this for Eggfest2000. I see you did have a beer - what a guess.[p][p]Tim
  • Cornfed
    Options
    Tim M,[p]We were talking about some tasty treats for E2K during the cook this afternoon. I have no comments at this time other than to say that plans are in the works and there will be some tasty treats coming out of our camp.[p]I look forward to meeting everyone...and good guess about the beer...was I that obvious???[p]Cornfed