Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pepper encrusted burgers and spuds

Options
MickeyT
MickeyT Posts: 607
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Howdy all!!!!![p]
Not sure who suggested these some time ago but my,my,my,[p]Fresh ground pepper on a burger topped off with fresh blue cheese?????
IMHO the best burger for me yet. Then I put some Gilded Slivers on some thinly sliced taters and grilled those 10 minutes a side.[p]Just a great quick and tasty meal.[p]Thanks to the folks responsible for those two fares.[p]Mick

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    MickeyT.,[p]How's it goin? Nothin' beats a good blue cheese burger. You also might wanna try a blue cheese stuffed fillet. Butterfly a thick fillet, do a real quick sear, add the blue cheese and close the meat up around the cheese, throw on some wood chips (I like cherry) and dwell it in the smoke. Gooooood eats![p]I'd also like thank you again for the the temp rings. I did hickory smoked, spicy italian sausage hot links last night. ......fire up humpty, add a chunk o' hickory, added the #3 temp ring & kept the bottom vent wide open. Humpty stayed at a consistant 250F. for 2 hours. Delish!!! It's so nice not having to futz around with the vents!!!![p]lns
  • MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Options
    lo n' slo,[p]I'm all over that fillet thang. Yikes that sounds good. [p]Glad those rings are working for ya. They are fun to cook with aren't they? No fuss no muss.[p]Friday fillets???????? Me thinks so.[p]Later,[p]Mick