Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

4:50 AM Forum Check

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those with serious hesitation issues.

It has not been a good dark period. My recharging efforts have been interrupted three times. All three were unrelated to plumbing questions, although I did take advantage of the opportunities being vertical presented me. Nope, this time it is related to my calcium-based structional framing which has once again reached my maximum pain-tolerance threshold thereby forcing me to seek medical intervention.

As some of you may recall, over two large time units ago I somehow downloaded from Agent Mad Max, apparently via the Intergalactic Communications Network, a duplicate of his discomforting ailment, hereinafter referred to as Mad Max Disease. As his structural integrity slowly returned to normal, mine continued to worsen, eventually requiring the first of a series of lubricate-fluid injections in the lower region of the vertical keel-like device located in the main torso. Although each injection offered immediate relief and increased mobility it was only temporary. This time I requested a more substantial repair job. I am now scheduled to obtain a magnetized scan, the data from which will be shared with a more informed practitioner of the medical arts. From there a decision will be forthcoming as to available options. Until then I am to ingest as needed a small device containing patented ingredients that tend to make me unaware of the extreme discomfort beset upon me by Mad Max so long ago.

Inasmuch as I am unable to recharge further I elected to perform those duties which require little effort. I therefore checked the refrigeration illuminator and found it to be functioning properly, and I observed Rodney Dangerbird in his continuing security efforts. He signaled that all is well in the security area.

I also checked the Forum and discovered 2 Members and 74 Guests carrying out the mission of just being there. Seems like enough to cover the situation while I retire to the comfort of the vibrating recliner in an effort to obtain marginal relief.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Sprung Mainspring" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments