Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

POLL: Does WMK ever get to come out and play?

Options
Angie2B
Angie2B Posts: 543
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
....or is he always doing work? I don't know about you, but if it was me, I would want to play on this site once in a while instead of all work.

Question: Does WMK have an alter ego and if so who is it? :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :side: :cheer: :laugh: :)

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i think the old saying that i am fond of kinda works here

"Never Get Paid For A Hobby"

i said it kinda works... he may not get paid but if this was like a job keeping all of us CRAZIES in line then i am sure that when he is at play he is not wanting to come hear our stuff......

he did reply to me once it was pretty cool B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Angie2B
    Options
    I am curious .......who is WMK? Does he BBQ? Does he ever have any BBQ questions? How many eggs does he use? Is he a kool-aid drinker and name his eggs or is he of the no name crowd ? Inquiring minds want to know...... :)
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    He is related to the Mother of the Mothership.. nuff said :laugh:
  • Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    WMK is a troll that lives in the dark, eats peanut butter out of a jar with his fingers and, when he needs someone to go out he sends the Lovely Brenda Miller.

WMK holds you life in his hands so don't ever upset him or you'll disappear into the great void. He's not tasted the Kool Ade, has no Egg(s) and generally deplores those that do.
  • Angie2B
    Options
    Hey! What's wrong with eating peanut butter out of the jar with your hands! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Angie2B et al.,

WMK stands for "WebMaster Kinder". I chose this handle when I inherited the webmaster duties for the forum when my father, the original webmaster, passed away.

When I play, I play piano. I live in a high rise apartment at the moment; so, I play a digital piano, and, I'm not allowed an Egg :-(. Other hobbies (lately neglected) include golf, bowling, amateur astronomy, and ballroom dancing.

For the record, I don't eat much peanut butter, from the jar or otherwise; and, the only trolls I know occasionally post here, but I'm not them.
  • Angie2B
    Options
    Hello and nice to meet you! Thank you for all the hard work you do on this site. Hey quit neglecting your hobbies.....go out and have some fun....life's too short not to. :)